We are always open to new, motivated people to join our team. Especially, with a background in organic or polymer chemistry (but not only). If you are interested to join us write direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV.
Would you like to apply for your own fellowship or project? We will be happy to help you to prepare a competitive proposal.
Post-doc in Organic/Polymer Chemistry to study folding of sequence-defined polymers. For details, click here.
Post-doc in Organic/Polymer Chemistry to develop polymers that can read the information towards applications in sensory devices. For details, click here.
2 positions of Process Engineer with opportunity for PhD in Chemistry to develop polymers that can read the information towards applications in sensory devices. For details, click here.
Scholarship to perform Master project in sequence-defined polymer synthesis and characterization here.
- Supervision of Ms/PhD in collaboration with Wroclaw`s Universities
- Work in high-impact research projects in the cutting-edge field of sequence-defined macromolecules
- High technical and scientific know-how and modern, well-equipped laboratories
- Strong collaboration with national and international academic and industry partners
- Very broad development prospects between the academic community and the industry sector
- Career continuation prospects e.g. the contract extension, own research project, permanent position
- For foreigners, strong support with moving and adaptation to the new system
- A friendly, inspiring, interdisciplinary environment and social benefits like co-financing for private medical care and holidays