We are always open to new, motivated people to join our team. Especially, with a background in organic or polymer chemistry (but not only). If you are interested to join us, write direct email to Roza.Szweda@port.lukasiewicz.gov.pl and attach your CV.
Would you like to apply for your own fellowship or project within the scope of our research? We will be happy to help you to prepare a competitive proposal.
- post-doc in Organic/Polymer Chemistry to work on polymer sensors
- post-doc in Organic/Polymer Chemistry to work on polymer folding
- post-doc in Organic/Polymer Chemistry to work on data storage materials
- student scholarship to investigate polymers for data storage
- Interns to perform Master Project
- Supervision of Ms/PhD in collaboration with Wroclaw`s Universities
- Work in high-impact research projects in the cutting-edge field of sequence-defined macromolecules
- High technical and scientific know-how and modern, well-equipped laboratories
- Strong collaboration with national and international academic and industry partners
- Very broad development prospects between the academic community and the industry sector
- Career continuation prospects e.g. the contract extension, own research project, permanent position
- For foreigners, strong support with moving and adaptation to the new system
- A friendly, inspiring, interdisciplinary environment and social benefits like co-financing for private medical care and holidays